Manager, Plant Quality Assurance - ADP - #740567
Date: 01/14/2022 20:00 PM
City: Grenada, Mississippi
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
Under general supervision, promotes effective service and delivery to the team, while leading the facility to new levels of program and practice improvement, introducing new levels of innovation and application of technology, and developing and optimizing our most valuable resource, our people.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Responsible for the design and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met during production.
- Oversees the development of quality standards and protocols for quality assurance testing models.
- Oversees sampling procedures, techniques, and equipment.
- Develops techniques for ensuring the maintenance of quality levels.
- Maintains a continuous inspection, testing, analysis, and problem resolution process to ensure quality standards can be met on a continuous basis.
- Responsible for the detection of quality variances.
- Recommends actions needed to achieve and maintain established quality levels.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as advisor to quality assurance engineering team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Confers with customers to define and resolve product quality problems.
- Develops the economics of any quality program.
- May reviews product designs and recommend revision of specifications.
WHAT DRIVES SUCCESS:
Having the right qualifications is only a part of what it takes to be a successful employee. At Lennox International, we believe in following a set of behaviors and competencies to achieve your full potential. In this position, it is vital that you embody these core competencies:
Situational Adaptability: You flex your approach and demeanor to suit various scenarios. You successfully shift gears as new developments and competing priorities arise – balancing routine tasks, urgent action items, and long-term projects is second nature for you.
Decision Quality:You make thoughtful and timely decisions with the best interest of the organization in mind, prioritizing and organizing key deliverables and ensuring stakeholder buy in.
Drives Results: You show pride in “getting the job done” with a bias for action, going above and beyond to ensure your responsibilities have been met. During high pressure moments, you work diligently to meet deadlines and show value in your work.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- Requires broad expertise in the best practices of quality policies, procedures and systems
- A proven problem solver utilizing statistical methodology, SPC and data mining, design of experiment and root cause analysis to identify and resolve manufacturing quality issues, cost reduction, product integrity and process improvement challenges.
- Can identify and present solutions and quality initiatives using ROI and business models.
- Must have strong written, verbal, presentations and persuasion skills.
- Excellent organizational and computer skills.
- Effective in gaining employee buy-in.
- Effective in people management. Leads with highly effective interpersonal skills.
- Background/experience in reading blueprints.
- Prior experience with Quality Assurance programs.
- Experience with design software programs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all of our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox’s FlexWork guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as having the option for up to 2 business days/week of remote work.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer.