Temporary Nurse Aide Training (Full Time - Temporary) - #740576
Genesis Healthcare - New Martinsville Center
Date: 01/14/2022 20:30 PM
City: Sardis, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Make a difference and positively impact patients' lives as a temporary Certified Nurse Aide at Genesis. With the completion of an eight (8) hour temporary nurse aide training class and orientation, you will work alongside a Licensed/Registered Nurse to assist our patients/residents with their activities of daily living (ADLs). You will insure that patients'/residents' and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual patients'/residents' needs and rights.
- We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards.
Must complete the eight (8) hour American Health Care Association (AHCA) temporary nurse aide training and produce certification of completion Must be 18 years of age. A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma is preferred. This position requires that the employee is able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our patients and visitors at the work site when responding to their medical and physical needs. To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Position Type: Full Time - Temporary
Req ID: 403300
Center Name: New Martinsville Center