Oral Care Operator- 2nd Shift - #740577
Date: 01/14/2022 20:30 PM
City: Cary, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
COVID-19 vaccination requirements
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the #1Best Workplace in Manufacturing and Production in the United States by Fortune Magazine since 2017!
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Why manufacturing at Stryker?
Are you interested in getting hands-on experience with products that are making an impact on people’s lives? As a member of our manufacturing team, that is exactly what you will do! At Stryker, you will join a team of amazing people who treat each other like family, while working with products that are improving and saving people’s lives.
Need another reason to apply? Here are 5 reasons to join our manufacturing team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/5-reasons-to-join-strykers-manufacturing-team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend and participate in performance metrics review meetings.
- Accurately account for labor using associated production system and the specific job codes for the department.
- Stock and operate work area.
- Perform minor process adjustments to machines e.g. clear jams from packing machines or bagger machines.
- Work in a team to run machines or production lines.
- Coordinate and communicate when a Technician is needed for problems with production equipment.
- Maintain safety rules and keep area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Maintain GMP, GDP and quality standards.
- Complete all required training in a timely manner.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and mission statement.
- Perform or assist with in-process quality checks where applicable.
- Effectively communicate with coworkers, and incoming/outgoing shifts when applicable.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must work well in teams and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to correctly read, write, speak, comprehend and complete documentation in English as it pertains to work related issues.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Manufacturing experience in cGMP environment.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com