Patient Experience and Engagement Specialist - Relocate to Florida - #740586
Date: 01/14/2022 20:30 PM
City: Jane Lew, West Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Patient Experience and Engagement Specialist
Fort Myers, FL
Full Time, Days
Relocation assistance available!
Serves as an integral part of the systems efforts to implement and sustain all improvement related initiatives in achieving excellence in patient experience and team engagement. This role includes providing mentorship, coaching and consultation across the continuum of Lee Health. This position serves as a facilitator to spread evidence-based practices in ongoing improvement efforts to transform to a high performing patient centered culture. The scope of this position includes building partnerships and working collaboratively with physicians and leaders for needs assessment, as well as solution design, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years professional level organizational development or culture transformation related field.
- Expertise and experience in building leadership development programs for multiple levels with an organization including high potential talent, system and front-line leaders, physicians and advanced providers and staff.
- Experience in coaching, change management and performance improvement. Excellent platform and facilitation skills, ability to engage an audience.
- Strong facilitation, communication, relationship building, coaching and presentation skills are required.
To learn more and apply, please visit: https://jobs.leehealth.org/patientexperienceandengagementspecialist
Drug/Tobacco - free workplace. EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location