Business Office Manager (BOM) - SNF $2,000 Sign On Bonus! - #740606
Transitional Care Management
Date: 01/14/2022 21:00 PM
City: Waukegan, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Business Office Manager
- Schedule: Full-time
- Salary: Based on prior billing experience
- Sign On Bonus: $2,000 Sign On Bonus after 90 days
- Shift: Monday-Friday with Manager on Duty (MOD) scheduled weekend rotation
- *Remote: Must live within 50 miles of assigned center(s) for occasional meetings/events.
The Terrace is a 4 star SNF that has 115 beds & multiple levels of care, including a growing short-term rehab unit.
Location: We are located in a residential area, dotted with businesses and close to the Glen Flora Country Club and parks. 7 miles east of Great America (Hwy 94) and easy access to Highways 131 & 137.
Business Office Manager (BOM) sometimes called an Accounts Receivable (AR) and Billing Specialist or Bookkeeper in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
You will work closely with facility and regional accounts receivables team. The AR projects will include back-end collections and billing for Public Aide, Medicaid, Medicare and managed care accounts for our skilled nursing facility.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years’ of bookkeeping experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) with a specific focus on collections and outstanding receivables
- Experience with Public Aide/Medicaid and Medicare billing and collections is a must (please specify detailed experience on resume / application for consideration).
- Point Click Care (PCC) billing system experience is required
- Remote position: This position can be remote but must have high speed internet access and live within 50 miles of assigned center(s) for occasional meetings/events.
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12 inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.