DAY SHIFT PLASTICS MACHINE OPERATOR - #740611
Date: 01/14/2022 21:00 PM
City: Rumford, Rhode Island
Salary: $19 - $30 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Party City Holdings, Inc. is the largest party goods supplier and party retail chain in the world. We are also the country's premier retailer of Halloween costumes, accessories, and decorations. Party City Holdings is made up of two divisions, Party City Retail Group (PCRG) and AMSCAN Wholesale. At Party City Holdings, we like to have fun! We are helpful, passionate, and creative. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes and ideas and provide everything they need to bring them to life. We make it easy to create unforgettable moments.
Am Source is a division of PCHI under the Amscan Wholesale portion of the business. We manufacture plastic plates, bowls, and cups for PCRG and other distributors so that you can have all your party supplies at one location. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and happy environment for our employees and quality products for our customers use. We want to be a party of your party.
The Thermoforming Machine Operator will be responsible for start up and running of Brown CS and Quad Thermoforming Machines as well as the efficiency and utilization of the quality of the product. They will troubleshoot process problems and identify solutions to reduce downtime and conserve maintenance costs. The Thermoforming Machine Operator will monitor process equipment to identify potential errors and develop solutions to eliminate the reoccurrence of the problem.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Run Brown CS and Quad Thermoforming Machines
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment
- Write up work orders to repair mechanical or safety issues, as needed
- Know, understand and follow OSHA & safety regulations
- Safety check equipment
- Assist in machine shop setup to engineered specs
- Responsible for lockout-tagout procedures
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Full understanding of ballooning process & theoretical applications
- 5 or more years of in-line thermoforming process experience
- Ability to interface with HMI controllers
- Ability to pay close attention to details.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent communication and essential interpersonal skills.
- Must be reliable with a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
ADA Physical Requirements:
- Must always wear required PPE.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for the length of shift
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with extreme temperatures and noise.
Am-Source, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, religion, martial or partnership status, or any legally protected characteristics. All our employees share the responsibility for supporting our policies for a harassment-free and drug-free workplace.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and a 5-panel drug screen satisfactory to Am-Source, LLC.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Work Location: One location