Logistics Coordinator - #740616
Innova Medical Group
Date: 01/14/2022 21:00 PM
City: Pasadena, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Innova Medical Group, Inc. delivers better global health outcomes with its deep expertise in testing and unique offerings in diagnostic medical devices and services that help tackle some of the world’s most challenging healthcare problems. Innova specializes in innovative screening, testing and diagnostics for cancer, heart disease, arterial calcification, stroke, and virus detection focused on infectious diseases.
In response to the global pandemic, Innova developed an end-to-end ecosystem of rapid diagnostic and screening tests, along with digital reporting and tracing applications to help organizations manage the COVID-19 crisis. In 2020, Innova delivered more than 220+ million COVID-19 test kits to over 20 countries around the globe, including the United Kingdom, Hungary, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and Myanmar.
As a leader in the research and development of in-vitro diagnostic reagents and test kits, Innova has improved lives with testing, monitoring, and implementing medical care. Innova Medical Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pasaca Capital, Inc. and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.
- Creation of associated invoices and packing lists to fulfill and track movements of both finished goods and component parts.
- Dedicated liaison to the accounts department.
- Supplier Invoice Validation, Approval, & Recourse.
- Management of daily, weekly, monthly reporting of inventory.
- Create, direct, evolve, implement new reporting procedures and processes along with other team members.
- Manage the overall document file for each movement from PO thru to POD.
- Proficiency in Logistics Software Database or Transport Management System.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience using Adobe Pro.
- Proactive approach to the workday and tasks at hand.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Ability to organize and update inventory records.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- 3+ years work experience as a Logistics/Transportation/Traffic Coordinator or similar role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Legal authorization to work in the United States is required.
This job may be subject to a background check, consistent with State and local law, including where applicable the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act.