Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON / RN) - #740617
Transitional Care Management
Date: 01/14/2022 21:00 PM
City: Frankfort, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Registered Nurse / RN
- Schedule: Days - Full-time
What’s in it for you:
- This is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF)
- Residents do NOT require skilled care
- Residents are more independent
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
Frankfort Terrace is an Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) that has 120 Intermediate beds – and a 5 Star Quality Measure rating & 4 Stars overall.
Location: We are just south of I-80 and right off I-45 and 2 blocks from their beautiful downtown.
Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) - Registered Nurse / RN or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): officially we title this job an Assistant Director of Nursing, but in other centers it may be called an ADON, Floor Nurse, Staff Nurse, Unit Manager, Nursing Supervisor, Charge Nurse, Nurse Supervisor, or Nurse Manager
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
What we need from you:
- 3-5+ years of experience as an ADON, Charge Nurse or Nursing Supervisor in an ICF or SNF setting
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed in IL
- Strong CNA leadership experience
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!
This center is managed by TRANSITIONAL CARE MANAGEMENT. We currently provide comprehensive management services to 12 inpatient healthcare centers throughout the Chicagoland area. These settings include Long-term Care Skilled Nursing (SNFs), Short-term Care Rehabilitation (100% post acute rehab centers), Intermediate Care (ICFs), and Behavioral Health Service (SMHRFs) centers.
Each center is unique; offering you a variety of long-term career opportunities.