Night Shift Quality Control - #740629
Date: 01/14/2022 21:00 PM
City: Rumford, Rhode Island
Salary: $15 - $17 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Party City Holdings, Inc. is the largest party goods supplier and party retail chain in the world. We are also the country's premier retailer of Halloween costumes, accessories, and decorations. Party City Holdings is made up of two divisions, Party City Retail Group (PCRG) and AMSCAN Wholesale. At Party City Holdings, we like to have fun! We are helpful, passionate, and creative. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes and ideas and provide everything they need to bring them to life. We make it easy to create unforgettable moments.
Am Source is a division of PCHI under the Amscan Wholesale portion of the business. We manufacture plastic plates, bowls, and cups for PCRG and other distributors so that you can have all your party supplies at one location. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and happy environment for our employees and quality products for our customers use. We want to be a party of your party.
The Quality Control position is responsible for monitoring quality of incoming and outgoing of materials, test and inspect products at various stages of the production process and compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform quality control checks on all product
- Ensure that all QC checks have been completed by the Operators
- Release job into production once all QC checks have been verified.
- Generate complaints on defective incoming products, i.e., film, board, etc.
- Perform spot checks at the production lines for proper dimensions, performance, color match, count, trim, cleanliness, weight, package quality, labeling, packaging, print
- Involved in the approval process for passing product into production
- Responsible for recording test data in LAB log and on QC Report
- Responsible for evaluation data and writing reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret schedules
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively to Supervisor and other employees in verbal or written form
- Computer skills to include; knowledge of designing labels and program color match systems design software
- Prior experience in Quality Control
ADA Physical Requirements:
- Must always wear PPE
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Ability to use hands and arms to reach, bend, push, pull, lift, carry, handle, and feel.
- Ability to see and identify color
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
Am-Source, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, religion, martial or partnership status, or any legally protected characteristics. All our employees share the responsibility for supporting our policies for a harassment-free and drug-free workplace.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a criminal background check and a 5-panel drug screen satisfactory to Am-Source, LLC.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Night shift
Work Location: One location