Concierge - $20-$21/hr - #740642
Date: 01/14/2022 21:30 PM
City: Silverthorne, Colorado
Salary: $20 - $21 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We started with just one home and an idea: to bring homeowners and renters together with smart technology and caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America. Today, we're one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in the world—thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. We're hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. We're the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners and guests.
What we're looking for
We're seeking a hard working, energetic employee to help us serve our guests with our growing portfolio of vacation homes in Steamboat Springs, CO. The primary purpose of this position is to provide guests and owners with efficient, professional and accurate guest services resulting in improved guest and owner satisfaction.
What you'll do
- Provide guests and owners with efficient, professional and accurate services resulting in improved guest and owner satisfaction
- Responsible for coordination of in-room guest services directory
- Responsible for providing and arranging all packaging details (sometimes with little notice) including but not limited to flowers, champagne, cruises, dining reservations, transportation
- Provide all guests and owners with friendly and professional guest services in a timely manner
- Coordination of in-room guest services directory. Handle and service all guests' and owners' needs, i.e., baby-sitters, photographers, florists, dentists, doctors, airline information, shuttle service, car rental, etc. in conjunction with an approved vendor list through the marketing department
- Establish, when possible, appropriate commission between the vendors and staff
- Ensure that all arriving guests are notified of room availability within the standard time frame
- Assist in establishment of guest recognition program, and in the development of amenities and welcome gifts for repeat and VIP guests
- Ensure all departments are aware of every aspect of activities and special events within the resort
- Establish a weekly listing of all special events, times and directions for guests and guest services staff
- Ensure the cleanliness of the lobby, front entrance, and guest registration area
- Coordinate with front desk to ensure all guests' requests are handled in a satisfactory manner
- Check VIP and owner units for proper cleanliness and condition before arrival
- Notify front desk of return guests and welcome them appropriately
- Perform special projects as requested
Skills you'll need
- Weekend availability
- 1 year of front desk / bell attendant experience in a hospitality/hotel environment preferred
- 1 year of customer service experience in service or retail environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
What you'll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe and productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.