Training and Collaboration System Manager (Remote) - #740672
Bausch Health Companies
Date: 01/14/2022 22:30 PM
City: Union City, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Training and Collaboration System Manager (Remote) (7234)
Career Opportunities: Training and Collaboration System Manager (Remote) (7234)
Requisition ID 7234 - Posted - CIPO - Quality - US - Bridgewater, NJ More (1) - City (171)
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people around the world.
Our approximately 21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products, and we manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
Key position in the Enterprise Excellence function that will drive sustained continuous improvement through the development, management, and deployment of the Enterprise Excellence Learning, Training, and Collaboration Systems. Utilizing a process which includes principles, systems, and tools with the intent to grow the EE network and Community of Practice. This position will lead the employee development of critical skills that will help drive sustained continuous improvement across our company, products, processes and customers.
- Advance Enterprise Excellence Learning. Extendglobal best practices through a learning system with training materials & templates for continuous improvement program to the community of practice practitioners in order to accelerate results.
- Teach and educate Shingo systems, lean and lean benefits. Co-develop continuous improvement learning modules where new gaps appear. Communicate, train and coordinate learning of CI sustainment systems to drive the global culture of Enterprise Excellence.
- Identify learning levels & gaps. Create visibility and structure through proper implementation of competency frameworks & learning metrics to understand current state progress and gaps in our pursuit of a learning organization across partner functions & sites.
- Standardize to best practice templates/materials. Set standards to identify best practice in training materials and media to enhance the problem-solving skills of our partner functions & sites.
- Training & facilitation (White/Yellow/Green/Black Belt, Hoshin/DMAIC/A3). Administer,maintain, and update learning programs to continuously develop skills and capability. Manage, drive and be actively involved in training, education, and certification program and sessions.
- Collaboration System: Responsible for the management and continuous improvement of the Enterprise Excellence Collaboration Portal. Identify alternative tools for future improvement.
- Project executions: Participate and/or lead EEPO associated projects as directed.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- BS degree-required intechnical field or business related field.
- Masters Degree – preferred in operations, behavioral science or business related field.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (on an infrequent ad hoc basis)
- Six Sigma Black Belt – diverse, cumulative knowledge and/or fundamental understanding of continuous improvement concepts, principles and practices.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing organization (pharmaceutical industry preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and handle stress while maintaining a calm demeanor.
Core Skills Required:
- Strategic thinking with ability to implement tactical solutions.
- Learning system knowledge and ownership.
- Proven and Excellent Facilitation and Training Skills.
- Black Belt (Lean6Sigma, Shingo Systems, Design for Six Sigma, Design for Quality).
- Power BI skills a plus. SharePoint experience.
- Strong people skills (Influencing, facilitation & engagement skills)
- Effective project management experience
This position may be available in the following location(s): US - Bridgewater, NJ, US - Remote
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.