Financial Analyst I - #740687
Date: 01/14/2022 23:00 PM
City: Nottingham, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced, customer focused environment? Do you enjoy working in teams and are you focused on achieving goals? If so, Mariner Finance has an amazing opportunity for you to join our team as a (position title) in our (city, state) branch. (position title) are the face of our organization, providing exceptional service to our clients.
Become a part of a fast growing, dynamic company, and join a team that offers an opportunity for accelerated professional growth! If you enjoy interacting with customers and thrive in a results oriented environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Providing superior customer service, both on the phone and in person, to current and potential customers.
- 2 years of customer service experience
- 1-2 years of previous cash handling experience and maintenance of a cash drawer
- Previous Consumer Finance experience is a preferred
- Sales experience is a plus
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Flexible Spending Account
Mariner Finance is a leading lending company founded in 2002 by a group of leading experts in the consumer finance industry. Mariner Finance was established to provide customers with creative, flexible, and convenient lending options. At the core of Mariner Finance is the principle that superior customer service is the driving force behind building lasting relationships. Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.