Part Time Cashier (Banning, Fontana, Hemet, Indio, and San Bernardino) - #740707
Date: 01/14/2022 23:00 PM
City: Banning, California
Salary: $3,002 / hour
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Starting Pay: $30.02/Hourly Rate
- Cashiers receive and process customer payments in branch offices assigned to work out of all branch offices within an Area that includes Banning, Fontana, Hemet, Indio, and San Bernardino
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs duties to Company guidelines and established safety procedures.
- Receives payment (cash, checks or money orders) for service and or/purchase of products.
- Processes payments from door box, mail, and field collectors.
- Operates video display terminal, utilizing CIBS/CIS and DPE programs, to access data on customers accounts. Operates scanner and printer to process payments.
- Balances cash and checks on hand with system total and prepares funds for deposit.
- Answers basic inquiries relating to payments and general Company programs.
- Refers customers to CCR/telephone for service requests, high bill inquires and other CSR/CCR functions.
- Secures all operating and collected funds.
- Very Light -- Occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers, and small tools or items weighing up to approximately 10 pounds. Although a sedentary job is defined as one which involves sitting, a certain amount of walking and standing are often necessary in carrying out job duties. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and other sedentary criteria are met. Certain functions of this job may require some physical strength and endurance needed to effectively and safely perform.
- Office environment with "over the counter" customer contact.
- Strong Customer Service and Cashier experience; 3+ years
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and Outlook
- Basic computer knowledge
- Performs various equivalent grade functions
- Must possess and maintain a valid California Driver's License with an acceptable driving record.
- Must pass a pre-qualification examination: Yellow Test Battery -- Clerical.
- Must participate in and pass a pre-qualification interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled