Seasonal Laborer (Torrington, WY) - #740729
Date: 01/14/2022 23:30 PM
City: Fort Laramie, Wyoming
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
Simplot Grower Solutions is looking to fill a seasonal Laborer position. Full-time, temporary, position with full benefits and the opportunity for substantial over-time hours. The primary responsibility is to assist with daily plant operations
- Equipment and plant maintenance; including welding, pump and engine overhauls, painting, and general housekeeping responsibilities
- Loading fertilizer and chemicals; operating equipment to blend fertilizer and chemicals; cleaning and storing equipment after application process
- Receiving and unloading product and performing warehouse inventory and storage functions
- Maintain a conscientiousness for safety at all times; while performing all duties.
- Represent selves and the Company professionally at all times.
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Knowledge of basic farm equipment and operation is preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job
Job Requisition ID: 7499
Travel Required: None
Location(s): SGS Retail - Torrington
Country: United States
**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**
If you require technical assistance, please email us at email@example.com.