Inside Sales Coordinator - #740774
UFP Industries, Inc.
Date: 01/15/2022 01:00 AM
City: Grandview, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible for developing new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by phone, to increase sales. Provides support to customers and account managers by maintaining frequent communication with both and by helping troubleshoot problems.
Works under general supervision; a certain degree of creativity and latitude is required; relays on pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities
- Maintains frequent communication with customer base and gathers information to ensure their satisfaction.
- Solicits sales orders from existing customers via phone
- Develops new customers via "pull" through marketing (Phone-Internet).
- Assists qualifying leads gauging interest level, time frame, needs, etc., and directs leads to proper channels.
- Executes market penetration strategy utilizing web based sales leads.
- Communicates sample needs for customers/dealers/contractors with the plant.
- Corresponds regularly with customers, i.e. Brand Bulletins, Brochures, and any program updates.
- Helps drive new product sales by communicating unknown products to customers
- Works with account managers to comply with customer request and to solve customer problems.
- Maintains positive relationships with distributors
- Works with Product Managers to enhance sales programs
- Attends shows and product introductions when necessary.
- Attends various product trainings, as needed.
- Prepares various reports and correspondence as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum of high school graduate
- Minimum two years of experience in customer services.
- Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer and business related software, including Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of various office equipment (computer, scanner, etc)
Skills and abilities
- Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
- Proficiency in the use of business math
- Ability to successfully communicate with all organizational levels
- Ability to communicate clearly via phone and email with co-workers and management
- Ability to organize and prioritize work load and manage time
- Ability to work hours mandated by management
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills and good communicator
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Be a team player and support the Company's goals
- Conducts in a professional manner