Wireless Retail Sales Associate-Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer - #740843
Russell Cellular-Authorized Verizon Dealer
Date: 01/15/2022 02:00 AM
City: Acoma, New Mexico
Salary: $15 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Why Russell Cellular?
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
Starting pay is $15 an hour!
- Unlimited commissions based on performance and commission advances in the first 90 days while in training
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k with a company match
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests and incentives
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through training
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee referral programs
- Community involvement opportunities
What will you do in your role?
You will get to know your customers and to discover their needs. You will provide them with individualized customer service in order to equip them with the wireless products and services they need. As a Retail Sales Representative, you will practice Russell Cellular?s core values of Integrity, Expertise, Initiative and Service and will live out our brand foundation of Care for Every Person with your team, customers and members of the communities in which we do business. If you're self-motivated and interested in a career in retail sales, if you are looking for an opportunity for growth and financial stability, then you need to consider being a Wireless Specialist for Russell Cellular, a Verizon Authorized Retailer.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Facilitate retail sales of cellular phones, tablets, watches and other devices along with wireless services to the general public while demonstrating outstanding customer service
- Create additional sales opportunities through creative marketing campaigns in cooperation with the Marketing Department and community involvement events
- Develop continuous and up-to-date knowledge of Russell Cellular and wireless products and services; demonstrate equipment capabilities
- Handle daily store operations such as opening/closing, inventory control, cash management, and various office/administrative duties
- Develop and monitor action plans for the accomplishment of daily/month sales goals