Assistant Branch Leader - Hingham, MA - #740852
Date: 01/15/2022 02:00 AM
City: Hingham, Massachusetts
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A Fidelity Assistant Branch Manager partners with senior management to lead a team of successful sales and service associates, as they prepare to run their own branch. Your visionary spirit enables you to find happiness in all areas of branch life. You understand the ins and outs of both sales and operational activities within a branch environment. Your strategic mindset is what makes your branch stand out against our competitors.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- We ask that you have at least five years in financial sales role
- We believe that three or more years of management within a financial services environment is helpful
- The Series 7 and 66 or 63/65 are required, additionally we would want you to obtain the Series 9/10 and Insurance licenses within 60 days of hire
The Purpose of Your Role
Our intention for this management team member is to be in a developmental role for 12-24 months. It serves to develop and acclimate talent across the investor center network while providing support to the assigned Branch Manager. During the tenure of this role, you may provide assistance in more than one branch and/or the primary branch location may change during the program.
The Skills You Bring
- Your background in relationship management and deep understanding of financial services
- Impressive time-management skills and ability to execute on multiple priorities
- You have a natural ability to influence and enhance the sales skills of others
- Validated grasp of compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, empowering business professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity
The Value You Deliver
- Supporting the Branch Manager in building a strong sales team and developing service associates that can cultivate revenue opportunities while ensuring high levels of customer happiness
- Implementing national initiatives to grow business through in-branch customer contact, local marketing, educational seminars and client appreciation
- Overseeing operational activities, including supervision of local risk and compliance issues and customer concerns
- Fostering the development of a group of associates by training, mentoring, counseling, and motivating branch representatives
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
If your dreams are to run your own branch, this role is your first step. You’ll learn everything you need to know about handling a branch, including assisting in the hiring process, learning firsthand how to lead a successful and compliant office, grow the local market and coach and mentor associates.
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 09 - FINRA, Series 10 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA, Series 66 - FINRA
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.
Fidelity will continue to keep the safety of associates and customers as our top priority and this will never change. As the pandemic evolves and Federal, State, and Local regulations emerge, it has become clear that knowing the vaccination status of all associates is critical to our safety efforts.
Therefore, Fidelity will require all candidates to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status during the hiring process, and if vaccinated, provide proof of vaccine.
This is not a requirement to be vaccinated. It is a requirement to report vaccination status and, if vaccinated, provide proof.