Reservations Sales Specialist - #740865
Sandestin Investments, LLC
Date: 01/15/2022 02:30 AM
City: Miramar Beach, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A premier destination in Northwest Florida! Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort is located on 2,400-acres between the beautiful emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico and the shoreline of the Choctawhatchee Bay. Work amongst the most gorgeous backdrops with a company that not only provides a commitment to excellence to guests but also to our people that deliver this experience. Are you the next great addition to the team? Come make memories with us!
Reservation Sales Agent is responsible for providing information to prospective guests, to capture sales from the incoming calls and assist customers in booking suitable reservations at one of our various properties. This position is located at Hotel Effie on the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort it is NOT a remote position.
- Answer telephone calls and emails in a clear and professional manner.
- Book reservations for overnight accommodations.
- Assist guests by selling future reservations. Promptly follow up with guest inquiries/leads for second chance bookings.
- Manage multiple phone calls while booking guest vacations.
- Provide resort information upon request.
- Answer any inquiries pertaining to resort, amenities, or surrounding area.
- Utilize reservation selling techniques.
- Input accurate reservations into system.
- Maintain potential and current guest profile information.
- Deliver the highest standard of service to all customers.
- Display a proficient computer literacy level knowledge and a strong familiarity with MS Office software products. (i.e. Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Required Skills:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Must maintain clear and concise documentation and positive approach to conflict resolution.
- Must be able to sit for several hours per day.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, and stretch to fulfill tasks.
- Must be able to exert a well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors, and other employees.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Certificates/Licenses: None Required