SAP Business Process Analyst - Order To Cash, Customer Pricing, and Master Data - #740892
Date: 01/15/2022 03:30 AM
City: Wickliffe, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Lubrizol Corporation, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is a market-driven global company serving customers in more than 100 countries. We own and operate manufacturing facilities in 17 countries, as well as sales and technical offices around the world. Through our global sales and manufacturing networks, we are able to deliver the products and services our customers need, where and when they need them.
As a Business Process Analyst, Order-to-Cash, Customer Pricing and Master Data at Lubrizol, you will be responsible for delivery of support services across the Customer Pricing and Master Data SAP footprints (ECC and S4). This role is responsible for translating business requirements into IS solutions – in break-fix, short-term enhancement, and longer-term project activities. This is a global role, and the successful candidate must leverage business knowledge and perform the required analysis, evaluation, testing, implementation, and support to successfully satisfy business needs. You would also need to have comprehensive knowledge and experience with SAP Pricing and Customer Master Data functionality.
- Interface with the Pricing and Customer Master Data organizations, Business Process Leaders, end-users, and other impacted Stakeholders.
- Support break-fix and project activities related to Customer Pricing and Master Data.
- Work with users and key stakeholders to define business requirements and convert those requirements into technical specifications.
- Propose the most efficient and effective use of processes and systems.
- Encourage and implement the use of common business solutions, systems, processes, and data within Lubrizol.
- Represent the IS organization with process and technical knowledge by playing an active role in projects following the standard project methodology.
- Ensure the quality of software changes and additions.
- Understand and solve interfacing needs between the ERP, legacy systems, and new technologies.
- Work as a cross-functional team member across technologies, geographies and IS groups.
- Work closely within a project team to design and implement business solutions to reach project objectives and goals.
- Implement coordinated, standard and uniform solutions within Lubrizol.
- Educate colleagues at Lubrizol on SAP Customer Pricing, Customer Master and related concepts.
- Update and maintain documentation regarding the application, its interfaces, and data definitions.
- Pursue educational/training opportunities to remain current in new and emerging IS technologies
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher required, with at least 5 years of experience within a manufacturing industry preferred
- 5+ years of experience in SAP Customer Pricing and Customer Master functions.
- High degree of knowledge regarding critical SAP master data elements (Customers, Materials, Plants, Business Partners, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Vendavo as well as price list systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across different functions
- Ability to prioritize work appropriate to position in the team, project, or IS organization
- Focus on customer and end user to prioritize workload within fast-paced environment, delivering high quality work within cost and time constraints
- Must be able to engage with diverse, global team
- Willingness to travel on a project basis – up to 30% per year. Including potential extended periods away from home
Considered a plus:
- SAP technical experience.
- Medium to large project experience (end-to-end upgrades or implementation projects).
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint, Solution Manager, Active Control (Transport Expresso), Service Now (Solution Center Portal)
While headquartered in the United States, Lubrizol is truly a global specialty chemical company. We have a major presence in five global regions and do business in more than 100 countries. Our corporate culture ensures that Lubrizol is one company throughout the world, but you will find each region is a unique place to work, live and play.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Nearest Secondary Market: Akron
Job Segment: Database, Business Process, Pricing, ERP, Information Systems, Technology, Management, Operations