Purchasing Clerk - #740972
Date: 01/15/2022 05:00 AM
City: Chester, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Amscan is now hiring a Purchasing Clerk for our Accounting Department. As a Purchasing Clerk you will be responsible to process and pay incoming invoices in a timely manner. Enter customer orders into databased system. The Purchasing Clerk will report to the General Manager in our Chester Facility. Amscan is offering excellent comprehensive benefits
Apply now or call 845.572.2180.
Responsibilities for Purchasing Clerk:
- Match invoices with purchase orders and receivers.
- Enter vendor payments into data system.
- Mail checks
- Manage and resolve invoice any payment issues.
- Check runs twice weekly and type manual checks.
- Enter Amscan orders into Item master.
- Assist and back-up with order entry when received.
- Responsible for lease invoices to Landstar
- Assist and back-up for production clerk.
- Develop purchasing history on equipment to be reviewed periodically by General Manager.
- Purchase and order all Amscan office supplies.
- Other duties as required
Process and pay incoming invoices in a timely manner. Enter customer orders into computer system as received daily. Report to General Manager.