Sales and Service Rep (Hourly) - Nitro,WV - #741014
Date: 01/15/2022 06:00 AM
City: Nitro, West Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Clean Harbors Nitro,WV is looking for a Route Truck Driver to join their safety conscious team! Our Route Truck Driver will be operating a straight truck selling and servicing parts washers as well as picking up containerized industrial waste at customer locations, such as mechanic shops and industrial businesses
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate Class B straight truck on established route
- Sell and service parts washers, pick up drums of waste oil, and pump out tanks and drums
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required;
- Ability to obtain a CDL License;
- Ability to obtain hazmat endorsements required;
- 1+ years of driving experience preferred;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission required;
- Sales experience preferred;
- Ability to perform physical tasks such as moving 55-gallon drums with drum dolly required;
- Ability to use a mobile device required
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.