Project - NBA G League Editor - #741016
Date: 01/15/2022 06:30 AM
City: Secaucus, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At the NBA G League, we’re passionate about growing and celebrating the game of basketball. Through the intensity of the game and the amazing athletic skill of our players, we deliver excitement to hundreds of millions of fans around the world.
As a global sports and media business, the NBA G League is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league’s on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world’s most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA G League merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA G League’s success.
The NBA is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. To safeguard our employees and their families, our visitors, and the broader community from COVID-19, and in consideration of recommendations from health authorities and the NBA’s own advisors, any individual working onsite in our New York and New Jersey offices must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The NBA will discuss accommodations for individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
An Editor at the NBA G League should be able to edit both long and short-form features that are delivered to multiple partners across many different types of platforms
- Edit Short Form Features
- Edit Long Form Features for Documentaries
- Edit Vignettes/Features for Digital Deliveries
- Minimum of two years editing experience. Longer for long-form editing projects.
- Ability to edit on Final Cut Pro
- Strong knowledge of Sports Production and the NBA G League
- Ability to work on tight deadlines at a very high level
- Familiar with Graphics use and the creative process
- Ability to write rough copy and to work with Staff Writer
- Ability to field produce when necessary
- Varies depending on project type.
Bachelor's degree in Media or relevant work experience preferred but not required