RESP THER/CRT - #741024
Southern Illinois Healthcare
Date: 01/15/2022 06:30 AM
City: Muddy, Illinois
Salary: $3,441 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb efforts and dedication of our employees.
As a non-profit system of almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation services.
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing respiratory care services
$22.94/hr minimum - $34.41/hr maximum (range increases based on education, experience and certifications)
- Evaluates patient outcomes making changes in plan of care within the multidisciplinary team.
- Provides instructions to patients and/or responsible persons.
- Accepts Reassignment to other units when necessary.
- Performs preceptor duties for staff and students.
- Provides respiratory care as ordered by physician keeping in communication with medical and nursing staff.
- Associates degree
- Completion of CRT accredited program
- State of Illinois License 194
- NRP- MHC
- COVID and Flu vaccination