Recruiter - #741083
QPS Employment Group, Inc.
Date: 01/15/2022 08:00 AM
City: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
QPS Employment Group is hiring a Recruiter for our branch office in Beaver Dam, WI. We are looking for a passionate individual who is motivated, goal-driven, committed to hard work, and can embrace change. The ideal person must possess the genuine desire to positively impact our associate employees daily. The Recruiter will recruit, interview, and place associate employees on job assignments with local businesses. It will also include employee check-ins at the client sites and follow-up with our associate employees and our clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
This is a permanent full-time, internal opportunity with QPS. Working hours will be Monday - Friday, 1st shift, and must be flexible to work 40-45 hours a week, coming in early or staying late if needed, and work one weekend every three months. The Recruiter will report directly to the Branch Manager.
Learn what it's like to work internally at QPS and how we provide positive experiences with everyone we interact with through our company's Six Core Beliefs; Family Spirit, High Touch, Passion, Legacy, Innovation, and Collaboration.
Join an award-winning organization that offers growth both inside and outside of the company. QPS values your ability to advance and improve, as you develop a lasting career with one of the Midwest's most dynamic companies.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and employee referrals
- Maintain communication with clients and associate employees to keep them updated
- Perform interviews with potential candidates and conduct all necessary background checks
- Assist with payroll issues, contact clients and work with employees to fix any incorrect hours issues
- Provide coaching and counseling to associate employees as needed to ensure job performance and job satisfaction
- Document all applicant and client information accurately
- Perform 1st-day arrival calls, weekly temp calls, etc
- Adhere to company and local branch best practices and processes to achieve goals
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience, the staffing industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Valid driver's license, vehicle, auto insurance
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Bilingual preferred, not required
We are proudly 100% employee-owned (ESOP), Health, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Limited Purpose FSA, Dependent Care Reimbursement, 401k, PTO, Birthday, Holiday, Educational Assistance.