Tax Associate, High Net Worth Individuals - #741088
Date: 01/15/2022 08:30 AM
City: Short Hills, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At KPMG, you can become an integral part of a dynamic team at one of the worlds top tax firms. Enjoy a collaborative, future-forward culture that empowers your success. Work with KPMGs extensive network of specialists & enjoy access to our Ignition Centers, where deep industry knowledge merges with cutting-edge technologies to create innovative tax solutions. Join a diverse team helping high-profile clients understand, analyze, and respond to complex business opportunities and challenges. Develop your career through a range of multifaceted engagements, formal training, and informal mentoring.
At KPMG, we believe nothing is more important than investing in our culture because its an investment in our people, our future, and what we stand for as a firm
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Senior Associate to join our Business Tax Services practice.
- Provide individual tax compliance and advisory services for our high net worth business clients
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide industry knowledge and experience to our clients and their owners
- Build and manage relationships with our clients
- Build and manage teams of tax professionals focused on delivering tax services to our high net worth business clients
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- Assist teams focused on partnership and corporate tax compliance in slower periods
- A minimum of three years of individual tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Experience with individual, estate and gift, trusts and foundations, and partnership taxation
- Excellent advisory and compliance skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to articulate complex information
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.