Recruiting Coordinator - #741090
HBK CPAs & Consultants
Date: 01/15/2022 08:30 AM
City: Warrendale, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
HBK is a multidisciplinary financial services firm, offering the collective intelligence of professionals committed to delivering exceptional client service across a wide range of tax, accounting, audit, business advisory, valuation, financial planning, wealth management and support services from offices in Pennsylvania, Ohio, New Jersey, New York and Florida.
We are currently recruiting for a hardworking, service oriented, and experienced full-time Recruiting Coordinator.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to determine hiring needs, applicant requirements and evaluate job description.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Source applicants through social media, local and state job boards, and other sources.
- Manage and communicate key recruiting updates, reporting, and trends to leadership and key partners.
- Identify and assess candidate qualifications through a thorough pre-screen process. Recommend and coordinate all interviews with managers, in person or virtually.
- Execute the offer negotiation process.
- Run Background screenings, New Hire Reporting, and E-Verify checks.
- Maintain our applicant tracking system in UKG.
- Assist with Marketing Projects.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Phone, Teams, Zoom, and online meeting platform skills
- Supports workplace diversity
- Detail oriented and well organized.