Payroll Analyst - #741093
Vector Security, Inc.
Date: 01/15/2022 08:30 AM
City: Warrendale, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Vector Security We Think Big, Do the Right Thing, and Make a Difference Every Day! If this is how you like to work, we’d like to invite you to join our team as a Payroll Analyst.
We offer great benefits, a competitive salary, and growth opportunities. We think you’ll find what you want here because what we do matters - to us, our customers, and most of all, our team members.
This position is in Warrendale, PA and offers a hybrid mix of in-office work and work from home.
What we’d like you to do:
We are looking for a Payroll Professional with experience working in UKG. We'd like this person to be detail-oriented, customer-focused, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. Experience in UKG maintenance, process improvement and report production is required. The most important part of this position is a solid foundation in Payroll including:
Deferred comp regulations
OT calculations for FLSA
This is definitely a Payroll position, but you also must have a mind open to creating new and exciting ways to improve our system and processes by first learning about them, and then making them even better!
This person will join the Payroll team in processing payroll for our 1,200 team members. They will process various team member payroll changes so each team member is paid correctly. Produce and distribute labor and payroll reports to management, and maintain the accuracy and reliability of all team member data in UKG, our HRIS system. They will perform audits, prepare compliance reporting, assist in tax and other reconciliation and filing, and all the other usual payroll responsibilities.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is an experienced Payroll professional (CPP certification preferred)
- Has HRIS system maintenance experience (UKG experience is required)
- Possesses a solid understanding of how the data maintained in the HRIS impacts all aspects of the team members earnings, compensation and benefits, etc.
- Displays an outgoing, personable and helpful approach in dealing with all customers, internal and external
- Takes a creative approach to problem-solving and process improvement, while recognizing the value in established practices
- Operates with a painstaking attention to detail
- Wants to help create their environment for themselves and their department.
We would love to learn more about you, and what makes you passionate about Payroll. We get it. Not everyone does. But we do. We love Payroll, too.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer a comprehensive “Total Rewards” package including
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short- and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days
- 6 Company Holidays, plus 3 Floating holidays of your choice
- Paid Sick and Vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free parking
- On-site cafeteria
- Free on-site gym membership
Why join us?
We are the fourth largest security integrator in the country and have proudly been installing innovative security and smart automation solutions in homes and businesses for more than 50 years. Our purpose is to make our world more secure, connected, and empowered, one customer at a time.
Win as a team
Do the right thing
Make a difference every day
Get it done
If you share these ideals, we'd love to hear from you!
Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace
Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- 2 year(s): HRIS - UKG
- 3 year(s): Payroll
Licenses & Certifications
- CPP Certified Payroll Pro
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- UltiPro experience
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)