Assistant Store Manager - #741113
O'Reilly Auto Parts
Date: 01/15/2022 09:00 AM
City: Johnston, Rhode Island
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
O'Reilly is now hiring Assistant Store Managers who are dedicated to assisting Store Managers in developing team members who deliver excellent customer service and a positive customer experience. These team members will be responsible for all management functions during store manager absences.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise counter sales and customer services by ensuring all customers are promptly greeted, all phones are answered in a timely manner, all refunds are handled correctly, etc.
- Help train new team members on store procedures, product knowledge, and sales/customer service
- Provide input relative to a team member's job performance and attitudes for pay for performance evaluations
- Assist store manager with essential store functions, i.e. store accounting, daily invoice checking, inventory control, store security, store and vehicle maintenance, etc.
- Automotive parts experience
- Retail management experience
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Available to work flexible work schedule
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems a plus
- Automotive parts, equipment or systems knowledge
- ASE certification preferred
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.