Resort Housekeeping Supervisor - Lake Tahoe - #741138
Homewood Mountain Resort
Date: 01/15/2022 09:30 AM
City: Homewood, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Resort Housekeeping Supervisor Position Description
Resort Housekeeping Supervisor will oversee a team to uphold a positive and clean image to the guests across all properties, the West Shore Café & Inn, the Homewood High & Dry Marina, and Homewood Mountain Resort. Responsibilities include overseeing the daily operations of Housekeeping, in addition to scheduling, creating and implementing department SOP’s. Responsibilities include public areas, restrooms, internal office space, as well as assisting WSC Lodging Housekeepers in preparing guestrooms for our daily arrivals. Resort Housekeeping Supervisor will be responsible for vacuuming, trash removal and general cleanliness of all facilities. Resort Housekeeping Supervisor may need to move or lift furniture weighing over 20 lbs. Proper and safe use of chemicals and protective equipment while cleaning public areas and guestrooms is an essential job function. Resort Housekeeping Supervisor are expected to report any maintenance concerns to uphold our property’s standards. Year-Round Job Offer Potential.
Duties and Responsibilities*
- Creating and implementing Department Business Plan and Checklist SOP’s.
- Overseeing Resort Housekeeper Scheduling and Timekeeping.
- Performing a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
- Ensuring all public areas are cared for and inspected to company standards and department operating plan checklists.
- Ensuring all office space areas are cared for and inspected to company standards and department operating plan checklists.
- Ensuring all restrooms are cared for and inspected to company standards and department operating plan checklists.
- Vacuum all carpets and floor areas.
- Trash disposed of to proper receptacle/dumpster and in a sanitary manner.
- Windows washed and kept to company standards.
- Dust and polish furniture and fixings.
- Protecting Equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies.
- Communicating with other staff and supervisors to ensure all daily responsibilities are completed to company standards.
- Shovel snow as required
WORK. ADVENTURE. REPEAT.*
Spanning peak to shore, our team is responsible for creating a unique experience for our guests within our little slice of Lake Tahoe. Our three properties consist of: the West Shore Café & Inn, a lakeside fine dining restaurant, event venue and boutique 6 room inn, the Homewood High & Dry Marina featuring boat storage, service and sales, and Homewood Mountain Resort with over 1,200 acres of skiing/riding positioned 280 steps to Lake Tahoe.
Through our three properties and numerous year-round offerings, you’ll be surprised to see that we’re hosting a great environment for professional and individual development, all packaged in a small resort town feel. Tucked between the mountains and the lake, our resort has a little something for everyone and we hope you will join us.
Winter Employee Benefits*
- 401k, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance available after 1,600 hours worked
- Top Health Insurance Plan with $25 payment per paycheck for a single person. Deductible only $750
- 2021/22 FREE Season Pass for yourself, your spouse and dependents
- Up to 10 FREE friendship lift tickets for full-time year-round employees
- 4-8 FREE lift tickets for part-time employees
- 50% off Food & Beverage discounts across the property (excludes alcohol)
- FREE transportation to and from work with TART, the local bus system
- Up to 60% off the industries top outdoor gear & sporting good brands through ExpertVoice
- Homewood Ski Team and Private Lesson Discounts
- FREE Ski and Snowboard Group Lessons
- Access to Discounts and FREE tickets at other ski resorts including Homewood Season Pass partner list
- Homewood Retail Discount
- Discounts to Homewood branded events
- Homewood Employee Community Winter Events including: ½ Price Drink Coupons at Homewood every Sunday, Monthly employee parties to celebrate with co-workers, Themed dress-up days once a month, Environmental Initiative days once a month
Job Type: Full-time