Confidential - #99586
Date: 04/19/2022 09:00 AM
City: Woodland Hills, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Confidential, salaried accounting position located in Woodland Hills, CA
This position plays an integral role in bridging our manufacturing accounting activities into our overall financial results and reports directly to the Vice President of Operations.
What you’ll do:
- Support Operations Leadership in all financial aspects from different business case analysis, metrics, and projects.
- Will be the main liaison between Corporate and Plant Controllers.
- Lead the forecasting process for the plants. Identify and implement ways to improve the process and accuracy.
- Responsible for monthly close items such as preparing journal entries, invoicing for the metal guaranteed yield program, reporting, and consolidating and explaining variances to forecast and prior year.
- Oversee and maintain standards for packaging and coatings usages. Also review labor standards.
- Ensure plants are following accounting policies and procedures in addition to updating procedures as needed.
- Supervise Operations Analyst.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits.
- A position working within a fortune 500 company and an industry leader.
- An opportunity to join a stable, reliable, and environmentally conscious company.
What you’ll need to have:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business, or a related discipline with master’s preferred.
- 3+ years of cost accounting experience.
- Work experience in manufacturing or consumer products industry with multiple locations.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.