Pricing Team Member - #99591
Date: 04/19/2022 09:30 AM
City: Waukee, Iowa
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and detail-oriented person, this role is for you!
Pricing Team Members are responsible for maintaining the up-to-date and accurate pricing of store merchandise in collaboration with the Marketing & Pricing Coordinator and Zone Team Members.
- Complete price changes and maintain proper signage and shelf labels for all product displays.
- Work with Store Management and Zone Leads to ensure all Company pricing standards are met.
- Physically respond to pricing discrepancies urgently, including at the checkout, and take the necessary steps in order to resolve the situation.
- Coordinates seasonal/promotional in-store marketing collateral (to include point of purchase, stand alone signing, banners, shelf edge materials etc.) to ensure appropriate signing packages are fully executed to seasonal/promotional schedule.
- Conducts price audit scans to ensure price accuracy.
- Coordinate and communicate the resolution of pricing and UPC discrepancies.
- Acquire a thorough working knowledge of the IT systems to complete job responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and climb ladders is required.
- Primary hours will be in the mornings; however the ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including days, nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.