VP, OnDemand Services - #99601
Date: 04/19/2022 09:30 AM
City: Foster City, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
This position is open to the following locations: Atlanta, Austin, Miami, San Francisco Bay Area
Client Services provides industry-leading services to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key partner to Product and Sales bringing the voice-of-the-client into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa product and services. Client Services is accountable for delivering a world class service experience to our clients that begins with pre-sales and continues through onboarding, implementation of new products and services, issue resolution and optimizing for client success. We operate in 50 locations across the globe and operate as trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to help our clients successfully grow their business.
The OnDemand Services and Automation organization in Client Services leverages tools and platforms to elevate the client and cardholder experience, making engagement with Visa simple, intuitive, and rewarding. We lead Visa OnDemand & At Scale Service Delivery Products for external and internal clients. We enable and equip Client Services with Smart Automation to drive internal scale and efficiency.
The OnDemand Services Leader is accountable for establishing and executing strategic on-demand initiatives. She / He will define the strategy, structure, roadmap, and product management practices for new and existing components of Visa’s proprietary products for on-demand delivery. She / He will work with functional leaders in Client Services and Product to coordinate enhancements and define the end to end on-demand experience across Visa’s client facing portals. This includes integrating legacy functionality into a modern technology stack and creating a seamless user experience for clients and/or internal Visa users.
She / He should have significant experience in web delivery and scaling products via Agile methodologies. She / He will seek insights from clients and input from internal experts to identify and prioritize capabilities to develop and design solutions, manage the build (not code), execute launches, and drive commercialization to target levels of adoption and utilization.
She / He should be highly skilled in product management, release management, cross-functional team leadership and have superb communication skills, business analysis capabilities and an excellent understanding of product strategy frameworks. She / He is proactive product leader who can set the vision and mobilize all teams for delivery.
She/He will be a member of the OnDemand Services & Automation Leadership Team and partner closely with teams across Client Services, Product, Technology.
- Develop the OnDemand strategy and enhancements roadmap prioritizing workflows and activities that clients prefer to perform themselves (Financial Institutions, Merchants, Digital Partners), engage with Product, Technology, Client Services leaders on strategy and roadmap development
- Lead on-demand platform delivery comprehensively, including ideation, requirements definition, implementation management, commercialization opportunities, client outreach, communications, platform analytics/KPIs, and internal training
- Partner with UX experts to review and define the user experience across client facing portals to drive consistent use of Visa’s Design System
- Assess ecosystem readiness for enhancement releases and leverage data to assess adoption and deployment success
- Achieve / exceed run rate targets through ongoing roadmap delivery
- Lead by example, setting development and leadership goals for the organization, holding leaders accountable for the development and diversity of their teams.
• 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 10 years of experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD) or at least 8 years of work experience with a PhD
• A minimum of 15 years of experience leading Product Management & Customer Experience Design in the Technology or FinTech industries.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Graduate degree/MBA preferred.
• Track record using Agile principles to guide a cross-functional development team formed by Product, Technology, UX, and Client Services teams by defining product goals and the prioritization of key Epics, Features and User Stories
• Proven ability in User Interface and/or User Experience development leveraging Design Thinking principles
• Direct experiences scaling technologies globally including expertise in deploying features and enhancements through a web interface
• Strong people leader with track record of building high performing teams.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross disciplinary teams that include technology, product, services, and sales.
• Experience working in a global role with regional stakeholders and/or offshore development teams.
• Ability to influence executives and peers to make compelling cases for future on-demand services.
• Familiar with Change Management practices or PROSCI methodology
• Ability to thrive leading change and manage ambiguity and demonstrates resilience when faced with obstacles. She / He is a positive problem solver.
Additional InformationVisa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.