BH Practitioner III (Therapy) (28586) - #99610
Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota
Date: 04/19/2022 09:30 AM
City: Alexandria, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Lutheran Social Service MN is a dynamic social service organization serving children, youth and families, people with disabilities, older adults and military veterans. Trustworthiness is a value and strength shared by our employees and recognized by the communities we serve. We offer an ALIVE Workplace (Supportive, Positive and Fun) and careers that challenge, energize and rewards employees. Consider joining us!
A Day in the Life:
- As a Behavioral Health Practitioner III, your work will vary from day-to-day. You will almost certainly spend several hours with client families and individuals, providing individual, partner, family, and group therapy to improve the quality of life for individuals and families
- You will have the opportunity to review your cases with your peers and supervisor in the form of clinical staff meetings
- You will frequently provide services to individuals representing a broad range of mental health symptoms and associated functional impairments concerns
- You will enjoy opportunities to improve your credentials by attending Minnesota Department of Health-sponsored training
- With our flexible schedule, you will always have time to complete required documentation, reports, Treatment Plans or evaluations
A Career at LSS might be for you if:
- You want to improve the quality of individual and family lives
- You enjoy serving those with a broad range of behavioral health symptoms
- You are a self-starter who enjoys a high degree of autonomy in your work
- You like developing treatment plans and diagnostic assessments
- You are detail-oriented in documentation, record keeping, and enjoy participating in meetings/trainings
What We Offer You:
- Control over your own schedule—while still meeting client needs
- An excellent benefits package (medical, dental, life, vision, 403(b) plan with a match, wellness program, possible student loan forgiveness)
- An employee loan program
- An ALIVE Workplace that is Supportive, Positive, Healthy and Fun!
- A diverse workplace
- An outstanding reputation
This role will service Traverse, Grant, Stevens Counties, In Home, School Linked and use telehealth.
Now offering a $1,000 signing bonus!!
Job code: 28586
- Master’s Degree is required in the behavioral health sciences or related field.
- LGSW (Licensed Graduate Social Worker), LAMFT (Licensed Associate Marriage Family Therapist), or LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) required OR
- Be a student in a bona fide field placement or internship under a program leading to the completion of the requirements for licensure as a mental health professional.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Statute 148A-Sexual Contact and Bureau of Criminal Affairs clearance is required.
- Licensure must be active and in good standing with respective Licensing Board. Must adhere to licensure ethics and regulations.
- In-service training and education as required to deliver services.
Lutheran Social Service of MN is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of all people regardless of gender, race, culture, religion, ethnicity, protected veteran status and/or disability. It is the expectation that all LSS/CHS employees will behave in a manner that is free of racism, discrimination, bias, and harassment where all individuals are treated with dignity, safety, and respect.
Additional Posting Information:
service area: Traverse, Grant, Stevens Counties, In Home, School Linked, telehealth, $1,000 signing bonus
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.