Part-Time Bid Runner - #99629
Central Specialties Inc
Date: 04/19/2022 09:30 AM
City: Alexandria, Minnesota
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Central Specialties, Inc. is a third generation, family owned, general road contracting company serving Minnesota and the Dakotas. We take pride in the reputation we have built for providing responsive customer service, on the job safety, efficient and high quality products and services. Our skilled workforce of 300+ employees is dedicated to quality and excellence. It's the pride our employees take in their work that keeps CSI at the top of the industry.
What sets us apart!
- Family owned and operated
- Best Equipment and technology
- Building the best roads start to finish
Benefits of joining our team!
- Company paid training opportunities
- Travel throughout Minnesota and the Dakotas
- Ability to work flexible hours (early mornings/late evenings).
- Capable of travel, occasionally overnight.
- Accurate with numbers.
- Work well under pressure.
- Valid Driver s License and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of Company information.
The purpose of this position is to deliver sealed bids to a bid letting at city, county or state agencies. This position is part-time in nature and requires travel throughout Minnesota, North and South Dakota.
- Arrive to the bid letting in a timely manner.
- Accurately record bid amounts as directed by Project Manager/Estimator.
- Relay letting information back to the Project Manager/Estimator.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 401 (k) Company Match
- 401(k) Company Discretionary Profit Sharing Contribution
- Electronic Direct Deposit
Qualified female, minority, veteran and disabled applicants are encouraged to apply. Central Specialties is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.