Universal Banker Gunbarrel Road - #99644
Date: 04/19/2022 10:00 AM
City: Birchwood, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Provide timely and efficient completion of client transactions while maintaining accurate records and thorough proper handling of all monies assigned. Deliver superior quality service, identifying and understanding the client's financial needs. Cross-trained to support sales and service activities as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Ensures a consistent client service experience through primarily handling clients’ transactional needs, including accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks within limits, issuing money orders, cashier’s checks and redeeming savings bonds.
2. Performs more complex transactions (with assistance as necessary) such as: large commercial deposits, ATM servicing, vault/cash ordering, teller cash recycler, close out transactions, cash advances, loan exception clearing.
3. Supports team sales process by making client calls, checking for client offers, and identifying client needs or opportunities by fulfilling the need or referring the client to the appropriate branch team members or specialist.
4. Participates fully in all components of the established Truist Retail Community Bank Leadership Routines.
5. Commits to advancing individual and product knowledge to better serve consumer and business clients by attending sales, service and product knowledge meetings and all applicable training classes and web-based learning.
6. Adheres to internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Stays informed of all changes in policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current guidelines.
7. Serves as secondary contact for new account openings and problem resolution, cross-selling applicable products and services to clients and prospects. Handles proportionate volume of work based on branch demands.
8. Educates clients on digital, self-service solutions including ATMs, Online and Mobile banking to make banking easier and enhance their service experience.
9. Provides professional client service, ensuring a consistent experience by engaging clients with smiling, courteous conversation while conducting transactions and uncovering needs.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school diploma or equivalent education
2. 2 years of teller or cash handling or client service experience
3. Six months of client relationship building or sales experience
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a desire to interact with clients and prospects
5. Ability to master personal computer (PC) keyboard and software skills necessary for branch automation
6. Ability to multi-task under time constraints
7. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
8. Ability to travel to accommodate temporary staffing needs as required to include temporary assignment or locale changes
9. Ability to work weekends and/or extended hours with occasional travel and overnights may be included
1. One year of client relationship building or sales experience
2. Knowledge of advanced or complex branch transactions, risk management and loss prevention
3. Experience with sourcing and prospecting for new clients and client relationship building
4. General understanding of bank operations, policies and procedures
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.