Caregiver - #99647
Date: 04/19/2022 10:00 AM
City: Burley, Idaho
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Founded in 2008 and based in Vancouver, Washington, Milestone Retirement Communities provides operating services in 10 states across the country, offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, In the Moment® Memory Care, Respite Care, and Personal Care. Our commitment to serving residents, employees, and senior living investors with equal enthusiasm and attention distinguishes our business. At all of our communities, we commit to promoting a culture of caring, where every individual will be respected and celebrated. We encourage you to find your place within the Milestone family today.
This position is responsible for carrying out the Activities of Daily Life services to residents in accordance with their service plan in a given managed community. These services include providing personal care for all residents and communicating with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents under the direction of the Director, Health and Wellness. This position also participates in meal service including serving, clearing, and cleaning the dining room. All services provided by the Care Partner will be conducted in full regulatory compliance.
1. Follows the services outlined in each resident’s service plan in a friendly, respectful and supportive manner. Documents any observed change of condition in accordance with applicable laws and company policies.
2. Complies with the Continuous Quality Improvement Program and takes steps to ensure that services delivered are complete and designed for each resident. Reports identified issues not supporting quality services to the immediate supervisor for correction.
3. Understands and follows all company policies as well as all local, state, and federal rules and regulations as they apply to services delivered for all residents, including updates and amendments to those rules, regulations and policies. This involves resident care and documentation, and compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, and Blood Borne Pathogen Guidelines.
4. Works in a safe manner in conjunction with other employees. Reports any unsafe actions immediately to supervisor and ensures such actions are corrected. Compliant with Safety Committee Standards.
5. Fosters teamwork with co-workers, takes actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and has a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
6. Communicates between Care Partners on resident needs.
7. Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Must have one year of experience in a caregiving role or similar function. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
Certifications as required by state. Must meet all health requirements, including TB. Must pass criminal background check. Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.