Talent Acquisition Manager - #99659
Date: 04/19/2022 10:00 AM
City: Appleton, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Miller® is about building things that matter. We lead the welding industry in building advanced, solution-focused products and meeting crucial needs for welding safety and health.
We’re about the partnership and the work. Our products are designed with our users for manufacturing, fabrication, construction, aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine applications.
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW). The company maintains its industry leadership by setting the standard for reliability, quality and responsiveness. Our tagline, “The Power of Blue®,” is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
The company began with an innovation that responded to customer needs, growing from a one-man operation in 1929, to the world’s largest manufacturer of arc welding products. Miller keeps the tradition alive by focusing on its top priority: people.
Are you a Talent Professional that is seeking an opportunity to own your recruitment process as well as be part of a collaborative team of experienced and forward-thinking colleagues?
Miller Electric is adding to its growing and evolving HR and Talent team. This individual will partner with a functional group of business leaders. This means you will not be recruiting for all positions of various levels but have the opportunity to focus on functional areas of the business to become an expert. This individual will be leading recruitment strategy for the national sales team, additional functional areas may be assigned as needs or volumes change. Based on forecasting and current sourcing needs, this individual workload is expected to be 12 – 20 reqs at a given time.
As this is a newly created position, Miller Electric is seeking someone that is creative, strategic in sourcing techniques and enhancing recruitment processes, build relationships with stakeholders in effort to create and execute a best in class experience to potentials employees.
- Support hiring managers and HR partners in managing the full lifecycle recruitment for assigned openings to support business objectives, role requirements and desired candidate profiles for key exempt openings. Contribute to business talent acquisition plans that:
- Target active and passive job seekers through a variety of tactics.
- Identify and manage third party vendor relationships for each functional area (headhunters, LinkedIn, Glassdoor) to fill our talent pipeline with diversity, depth, and quality.
- Maximize social media and digital marketing to promote the brand and source passive candidates for open positions.
- Partner with the HR team to create consistent interview processes, tools, and assessments to be used across ITW Welding North America.
- Strengthen our employment brand proposition to sell the organization and create a consistent and engaging candidate experience. Drive relationships with external diversity groups and other key associations.
- With HR partners, manage the recruitment process including initial assessments, job descriptions, posting optimization, interviews, and job offers.
- Leverage technology and improve efficiency by evaluating bottle necks, waste, process responsiveness, etc. – all with the goal of improving candidate experience.
- Maintain key recruitment metrics to drive continuous improvements regarding sourcing, diversity, quality and depth. Ensure applicant tracking is compliant with OFCCP/AAP and EEOC rules and regulations.
- Coordinate employee onboarding programs to integrate new employees and increase retention.
- Provide support and training to hiring managers and HR partners on talent acquisition best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of combined human resources and/or talent acquisition experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of recruiting practices, processes and procedures including relevant Federal and State laws pertaining to recruitment and employment. Ability to understand and work with Affirmative Action Plans.
- Technology proficiency: social media savvy to source talent. Applicant tracking system experience required, in addition to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel up to 30%; higher during peak recruitment periods.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.