Certified Nursing Assistant - #99671
Auburn Homes & Services
Date: 04/19/2022 10:00 AM
City: Waconia, Minnesota
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care and HUD Subsidized Independent Living Communities located in Chaska and Waconia, Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Type of Roles Available: Full-time, Part-time and On-Call
Shifts: 1st, 2nd and 3rd with after-school and short shift availability. Flexibility to make your own block schedule to fit your needs at some of our locations.
Compensation: $19.00 - $20.75 per hour Skilled Care; $18.30 – $20.05 per hour Assisted Living, plus shift differential up to $3.00 per hour
Sign-On Bonus: $1,000
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows the mission, policies and procedures and safety rules of the facility.
- Follows Federal and state of Minnesota rules and regulations governing nursing facilities.
- Provides resident cares per individualized plan of care.
- Assists residents to meet nutritional needs.
- Organizes workload and sets priorities for resident to assure workload is completed on a timely basis.
- Uses safety standards such as: using transfer belts for ALL transfer/ambulation of residents, using proper body mechanics, ambulates/transfers resident per plan of care, and positions residents to maintain body alignment per policy and procedure and plan of care.
- Follow infection control policy/procedures.
- Establishes and maintains respectful communications with all employees, residents, and families.
- Attends required in-services.
- Attends/participates in continuing education opportunities to meet 12-hour minimum Federal requirement per year.
- Reports resident care information to team leader on a timely basis.
- Shows respect for resident’s rights to confidentiality, dignity and privacy.
- Documents care/information per policy and procedure.
- Uses proper chain of command to communicate concerns.
- Completes any other duties delegated by nurse.
- Participates/supports activities of facility committees.
- Must be active and in good standing on the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry.
- Must be able to safely perform the essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, critical thinking, teamwork, self leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
- Satisfactory completion of facility orientation and specialized program orientation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.