Patient Care Coordinator (Full-Time) - #99677
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy
Date: 04/19/2022 10:00 AM
City: Toms River, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
JAG-ONE Physical Therapy’s care-first model of rehabilitation may be the change you are looking for! JAG-ONE Physical Therapy, a comprehensive outpatient, orthopedic physical therapy company with 100 facilities throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York, is seeking compassionate and motivated certified Patient Care Coordinators to join the JAG-ONE family! JAG-ONE has been honored by the area’s top publications as best in the business based on growth and outcomes and is considered the Gold Standard for physical therapy care by the Metro area’s largest healthcare systems and insurance providers.
Applicants must be available for a minimum of two closing shifts.
Address: 953 Fischer Blvd, Toms River, NJ 08753
Job Summary: The Patient Care Coordinator is responsible to attend to patients on the phone and in person, coordinate and organize appointments and documentation to facilitate the smooth running of the healthcare environment and support delivery of quality patient care.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a medical assistant certificate program preferred.
- 1+ years of experience working as a medical receptionist/administrative assistant in the health care field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- You must be able to provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
- Greet patients and other visitors to the medical office.
- Answer patient questions and provide assistance and directions when necessary.
- Field all phone calls that arrive using our general office number.
- Utilize medical office software to schedule new and follow-up appointments for patients.
- Register new patients and update necessary records.
- Distribute forms and paperwork to patients to ensure that required fields are completed appropriately.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient records.
- Completing insurance verifications, authorizations, and referrals.
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and auto claim submissions.
- Manage inventory of necessary office supplies and coordinate reordering.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Yearly review for growth opportunities
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.