DATABASE PROGRAMMER - #99679
Date: 04/19/2022 10:30 AM
City: Sunrise, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Since the company was founded in 1997, Synergistix remains committed to attracting talented people in the software development and CRM solutions field. As we continue to grow and diversify, we are proud to offer an extraordinary company culture with a variety of exciting opportunities and career paths for dedicated professionals. If you are passionate about a rewarding career in the growing global Life Sciences industry, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more about Synergistix visit, www.synergistix.com.
Why Join Us?
We are built from a culture where our focus in on the “we” rather than “I,” where honesty and integrity are as integral to our success as our innovative products. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about technology and are customer service driven, team oriented, have a strong desire to learn and teach others. By joining us, you will enjoy working in a unified and collaborative work environment.
The Midlevel Database Programmer uses a strong background in design and administration of Microsoft SQL Server, and extensive experience with writing T-SQL stored procedures, triggers, and DTS packages to perform database administration duties.
- Administer, maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company’s SQL Server database.
- Work with daily data feeds, cleansing and cleanup and data loads.
- Create and run queries of stored procedures to handle database operations and tasks.
- Schedule database jobs.
- Install and run backups and restores on existing databases.
- Responsible for documenting new and existing processes.
- Ensure that database improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Requires frequent interface with team members and other programming teams
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field strongly preferred. Proven industry experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of demonstrated work experience in database management and operation strongly preferred or at manager’s discretion.
- Networking knowledge and experience, SQL 2005/08 and SQL CE.
- Windows NT; Windows 2000 Servers, VBScript, and XML.
- Experience in designing and maintaining OLTP databases.
- Troubleshoot database errors and slow database performance.
- Must have knowledge with replication and topologies, specifically merge replication.
- Thorough understanding and ability to resolve issues relating to database performance, capacity and monitoring.
- Understanding of relational database theory and management systems required.
- Detailed experience creating database Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Exceptional customer service and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Capacity to quickly learn, understand, and apply complex data structures to your work.
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely, accurate and thorough manner.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Creative thinker with the ability to “think outside of the box”.
Perks of Being a "Synergistian":
Synergistix offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive health plans with generous company match for employee and dependents.
- 401k plan
- Dental and Vision plans
- Supplemental/Gap Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance
- 100% company paid life insurance plan (with buy up)
- Spouse and Children life insurance plans
- Up to 5 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Day Off during the month of your birthday
- Paid Day Off during the month of your service anniversary
- Company-paid Volunteer Time
- Flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting (for qualifying positions)
- Casual Dress 5 days a week
Synergistix Cares about its Employees:
At Synergistix, we care about our employees and their career development, while ensuring a challenging work environment. There are many things we do to show our employees they’re valued including the following perks
- Annual Employee Appreciation Day
- Monthly Town Hall Meetings
- Birthday and Service Anniversary Celebrations
- Fun events for you and your family including our Annual Company Picnic and Holiday Celebration
- Bagel Friday’s
- Game room
- Dry cleaning service
- Monthly appreciation events
- ...and much more!
Sounds Like You? Apply Now!
Synergistix is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company however only qualified candidates will be considered.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.