Furniture Handler and Assembly - #99704
Date: 04/19/2022 11:00 AM
City: Hilliard, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
“Arhaus Loft” (our Clearance Center for overstocks and other gems) is a part of the Arhaus family of rapidly growing, fashion forward home furnishings stores. We are currently seeking full time warehouse associates.
Schedule Weds-Monday, off Tues/Weds. 9:30am-6:30. Except Sunday 11-6:30
Responsible for all aspects of receiving, wrapping, storing, and issuing of merchandise in support of Loft Clearance Center store sales.
- Maintain the Dress Code Policy at all times.
- Maintain Company equipment to assigned specifications.
- Receive and unload trailers of merchandise and assist in the proper storage and/or placement of merchandise in the store.
- Unwrap received merchandise and assemble products as needed.
- Assist in moving merchandise in, out, and around the showroom.
- Assist store Sales Associates with floor moves.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store, bathroom, kitchen, and stockroom.
- Retrieve all items for delivery or pick-up by customers minimizing damage.
- Assist customers with loading merchandise in their vehicles.
- Treat customer property with care in a professional manner, and treat all customers with courtesy and respect.
- Assist as-needed in special project assignments and special sale events (i.e. warehouse and tent sales).
- Other duties as may be determined by management to perform the necessary functions of the position on an as-needed basis.
- Bonus opportunities and employee discounts
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (Programs differ between full-time and part-time employees. Benefits vary based on position)
- Flex spending plan
- 401K retirement program and 529 college savings plan
- Paid vacations and holidays (Full-time employees only)
- Exceptional advancement opportunities
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.