Lead SIC (Hamlet House) - #99714
Hamlet AL Holdings, LLC
Date: 04/19/2022 11:00 AM
City: Hamlet, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About our community
We are an exceptional assisted living community, personalizing in the approach of ensuring every resident has their specific needs met at every stage. We strive daily to create the best life for all we serve.
As the Lead Supervisor-In-Charge, you will support the care staff while being responsible for the administration of medications and providing care to our residents. Responsibilities include ensuring community is adequately staffed, leading care staff during stand-up, creating and maintain the care staff schedule and performing cart audits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide medication administration and treatments for residents in accordance with doctors’ orders, state regulations and company policy including: taking accurate orders, ordering and securing medication, pouring, preparing, administering, documentation and documentation of results.
- Responsible for managing the floor or assigned unit, resident care and routine operations in the absence of their immediate supervisor and/or the administrator.
- Responsible for scheduling care staff and ensuring there is adequate staffing to meet the residents’ care needs. Tracks staff attendance and arranges coverage in the event of call-outs.
- Must have basic understanding of diabetes, diabetic care, diabetic medications, glucometer management, finger stick blood sugar testing, insulin administration and be able to recognize and act upon symptoms of hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia as indicated per state regulations.
- Ensure sound infection control practices in the management and delivery of resident care, medications and/or treatments.
- Perform medication cart audits and assist in maintaining the medication cart and medication room in a neat and orderly manner.
- Engage residents in meaningful conversation, socialization, and activity while providing medication administration and treatments.
- Competitive wage package (pay rate is based on experience)
- Flexible schedule
- Paid orientation/training
- Benefits (major medical, dental, vision, short/long-term
- Refer a Friend Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Vacation
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.