Finance Manager - Supply Chain & Logistics - #99733
Zurn Water Solutions
Date: 04/19/2022 11:30 AM
City: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Zurn Water Solutions is the unrivaled leader in water solutions for health, human safety, and the environment. With our ecosystem of products and systems that are at the core of sustainability we deliver solutions that protect human health, conserve resources, and optimize our customers results. Water sustains everything. At Zurn we are Sustainably Inspired!
We offer the largest breadth of engineered water solutions and sustainable plumbing products, while delivering total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications. Zurn designs, procures, manufactures, and markets products that provide and enhance Water Safety & Control, Flow Systems, and Hygienic & Environmental solutions. Every day approximately 1,200 associates across the globe work to deliver sustainable solutions to our customers and create long-term value for our shareholders. Visit us at ZurnWaterSolutions.com to learn more about how we can be Sustainably Inspired together!
The Finance Manager, Supply Chain and Logistics is the finance partner to our Strategic Sourcing and Freight functions with a total expense profile +$400M annually. This position will oversee a team of 2 in our Milwaukee, WI location.
- Leads the monthly forecasting of Freight and Duty expense with assistance from BU Finance Leadership and Logistics team.
- Partners with Business Unit Finance Leaders to gather and consolidate actual, forecasted, and budgeted analyses for consolidated senior executive reporting.
- Partners with Zurn Corporate Logistics departments to drive improvements in data and analyses.
- Leads the consolidation of material purchase reporting and provides performance analytics by BU, by major commodity and currency.
- Partners with both Business Unit Finance Leaders and Logistics to gather and consolidate actual, forecasted, and budgeted analyses on cost saving projects.
- Drives continuous improvement mindset within balance sheet reconciliation and ensures documentation meets acceptable standards for audit purposes.
- Collaborate with members of the Finance team to ensure compliance to US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, Corporate policies and procedures and local statutory requirements.
- BS Accounting, Finance - MBA, CMA, CPA a plus
- Minimum of 5+ Years progressive experience in financial function within a manufacturing or supply chain company.
- Demonstrated ability to educate & coach both finance and non-finance professionals
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite and ERP systems, D365 & Tableau a plus.
- Excellent organizational, planning, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Business Insight – Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Ensures Accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
At Zurn, we have a longstanding commitment to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion so that all associates feel welcome and valued.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.