Housekeeping Assistant - #99753
Auburn Homes & Services
Date: 04/19/2022 12:00 PM
City: Chaska, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
Type of Roles Available: Full-time, part-time and on-call
Shifts: 1st shift Flexible Hours including dayside, afternoons, early evenings
Compensation: $13.45 - $14.70, per hour, depending on qualifications
The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining and assuring uncompromising levels of cleanliness in work areas and buildings . The housekeeping services staff is responsible for maintaining an attractive and comfortable home in an environment consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
- Follows the mission, policies and procedures and safety rules of the facility.
- Clean designated areas such as resident living spaces, common areas, and other areas as assigned.
- Work in laundry as assigned. On regular laundry persons days off.
- General cleaning, floor care, washing, sanitizing, polishing furniture/fixtures, waste removal, stocking supplies, cleaning windows,
- Ensure that housekeeping supplies are replenished in work areas.
- Ensure that equipment, tools, and supplies are cleaned and properly stored at the end of each shift.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to take direction, prioritize duties, and organize work with others.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
- Must be able to pass a background screening through the State of Minnesota.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.