Senior Executive Assistant - #99765
NXTThing RPO, LLC
Date: 04/19/2022 12:00 PM
City: Downers Grove, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Instant Brands designs, manufactures and markets a global portfolio of innovative and iconic consumer lifestyle brands: Instant®, Pyrex®, Corelle®, Corningware®, Snapware®, Chicago Cutlery®, ZOID® and Visions.® With people-first and purpose-driven solutions in mind, we’re reimagining how people live, eat, connect, and play inside the home—and in the spaces where people gather. Today, Instant Brands’ products are in millions of homes worldwide.
We’re looking for candidates who are smart, curious, creative, push the limits of what’s possible and are passionate about our brands. We embrace and respect diverse backgrounds and foster an inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to share their ideas.
Our continuous focus on growth and innovation means you will become part of a global company that offers challenging opportunities, rewards excellence, and combines your individual expertise to achieve a higher level of shared success. We operate within a fast-paced, team-oriented, rewarding work environment that allows our employees to develop and thrive.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits within a flexible, creative and progressive work setting.
Join Instant Brands and become a part of our story. Everyone matters here.
Instant Brands, Made for Together
Our Values: We drive results and create value together - One Team - We love our Consumers We “Wow” Them - We challenge each other, always have an Open Mindset and welcome new ideas - We are a Global Company and we think globally - We have Integrity in all that we do – We Impact the world through Sustainable actions
- Location: Will be based in the Downers Grove, IL office and Once Per Week at the Merchandise Mart location
The Sr. Executive Assistant provides high level confidential executive, administrative and support to the CEO at Instant Brands. You will interface with the Company’s owners, other executive officers of the company, all employee levels, and external customers, suppliers, and vendors. Successful candidates must have exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, customer service, and teamwork skills. We are looking for a proactive, self-starter who loves to solve problems before they arise (such as: travel or scheduling issues and technical glitches). Our ideal candidate can manage a large, diverse workload and knows how to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What will you do?
- Provides complex screening, fielding, prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail, and e-mail to resolve critical issues in a timely manner
- Interacts in a professional manner with senior executives internally and externally including Owners, Board members, Executives, key suppliers, key vendors, and Customers
- Arrange travel, accommodations, car rental, Visas, when necessary, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
- Travel arrangements will be domestic or international
- Must maintain records and keep updated: Visas and passports, flights, security, cars, hotels, etc.)
- Will also make arrangements for direct reports for some trips
- Plan, organize and implement events, such as meetings, business luncheons or client dinners
- Manage executive schedule and act as a liaison for the executive team
- Prepare confidential reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Prepares purchase requisitions, processes departmental invoices and orders supplies
- Develops Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Enters and submits expense report
- Works autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with interested parties
- Special projects as assigned and able to work nontraditional schedule due to Executive travel and global time zones
- This position is not static and will be revised as the need of the organization’s business evolves.
If you have some or all of the below, we want to talk to you!
- 10+ years of experience as C-level Executive Assistant in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Bachelor’s, Associate’s, or Secretarial degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- SAP and Concur experience strongly preferred
- Advanced technology skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
All candidate information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.