AR Specialist - #99779
Date: 04/19/2022 12:00 PM
City: Seneca Falls, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We are seeking a highly motivated AR Specialist to work in our Seneca Falls location. As part of the ITT Corporate Financial Resources Center, the AR Specialist is responsible for accurately posting customer cash receipts from customers to their AR accounts and identify differences. This person will be a self-starter who is highly motivated with an ability to multi-task while ensuring the accuracy of each transaction. This person will also be a quick learner who can focus on the transactional process while working independently.
- Accurate posting of customer payments to clear the A/R sub-ledger.
- Submit & process sub-ledger maintenance.
- Research disputes created during cash application to accurately identify and document the issue and resolve or distribute to business unit resources to resolve.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts assigned to the team and submit journal entries.
- Post customer cash receipts in GetPAID Cash Tool.
- Identify and accurately post customer cash receipt discrepancies.
- Maintain customer A/R Sub-ledger account such as applying matched credit memos against debit balances.
- Assist in end of month reconciliation to the general ledger such as; A/R Trade and A/R suspense.
- Responsible to identify reason(s) for non-payments, assign reason codes and then assign problems to the appropriate owners utilizing the GetPaid system.
- Written and oral communication with customers to resolve non-payment of small balances and over/underpayments by customers.
- High School Diploma
- AS degree in Business field preferred
- Knowledge of Credit and Collections Department functions.
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office, Applications.
- Advanced knowledge of AS4000 capabilities.
- Must be enthusiastic and a team player.
- Knowledge of order entry functions preferred.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.