Nurse Practitioner - Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Portland metro - #99818
Date: 04/19/2022 13:00 PM
City: Cathlamet, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At PeaceHealth our Vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for a full-time Family Medicine / Pediatrics opportunity at the St. John Medical Center - Pediatrics Clinic in Longview, Washington. When it comes to caring for families, PeaceHealth has a long history of providing family medicine to thousands of our neighbors and friends. Consider joining a diverse team of 35 primary care medical providers. Clinicians with more than one year of Primary Care experience are highly desired. If you are someone who thrives in the great outdoors but enjoys quick access to big city amenities, our practices could be a great place for you!
Highlights about the practice:
Provider preference Medical Assistant, seeing ~20-22 patients per day, using EPIC EMR
- On-site: Social Workers, Dietitians, Clinical Pharmacist, Diabetic, Palliative Care Specialists, Phlebotomist, Behavioral Health, In-house Controlled Substance Management, and Chronic Care Coordination Teams
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Centeris a 364 bed acute-care hospital offering dozens of major medical services.
Experiencing Longview, WA: Named one of Forbes Magazine’s prettiest American cities and a Tree City USA. An ideal location on the Columbia River and next to beautiful forests is just 40 miles north of Portland, 2 hours south of Seattle, a short drive to the beautiful Pacific coastline, with year round adventures on Mt Hood, Mt Rainier, and Mt St. Helens. In the other Lower Columbia communities served by PeaceHealth, you can enjoy the familiarity of small-town life, the challenge of working in a first-class regional medical facility, and the fun of living close to the beach, close to the mountains, and close to the big-city attractions.
PeaceHealth Benefits & Culture:
Competitive compensation guarantee, a generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance. Up to $40,000 in Educational Loan Reimbursement for those who qualify.
- Integrated physician-led medical group. PeaceHealth provides fully paid malpractice insurance, Life and Disability insurances.
- Exceptional retirement plans, two excellent health coverage options, plus vision, dental and supplemental options.
- Click here to view: PeaceHealth System At a Glance, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage Careers at PeaceHealth.
If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact Provider Recruiter: Lyndse Neppl, LNeppl@peacehealth.org
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.