Supply Chain Coordinator DC - #99830
Date: 04/19/2022 13:00 PM
City: Simpsonville, South Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Inspire health. Serve with compassion. Be the difference.
Coordinates activities of employees performing supply and distribution tasks in the absence of management staff. May have input into selection, performance appraisals and disciplinary actions. Interacts with customers and co-workers to achieve completion of all daily tasks or emergency needs.
- Responsible for coordinating the electronic release of orders to ensure timely and efficient picking and consolidation to meet distribution schedules and customer requirements. 40%
- Coordinates daily activities of the department as assigned by management, inclusive of but not limited to end of the line consolidation, quality verifications, assisting in employee training, problem resolution; may have input to selection, performance appraisals, and disciplinary action. 20%
- Responsible for all Material Service Department operations and staff in the absence of the Manager(s)/Supervisor(s). Coordinates staff to ensure all positions are covered by allocating tasks to meet daily requirements. 20%
- Controls inventory process, inclusive of but not limited to stock additions, changes, deletes, inventory re-balancing in carousels, hot picking of orders, replenishment verifications and cycle/physical counts. Maintain stock rotation and check for outdated product while maintaining supplies in an organized manner. 15%
- Interacts with co-workers and customers of the department to facilitate supply needs in a positive and supportive manner; communicates pertinent information to manager/supervisor. 5%
This is a non-management job that will report to a supervisor, manager, director or executive.
High School diploma or equivalent
3 years - Materials or supply related experience
Other Required Experience
Forklift Certification - Preferred
Automated Materials Systems experience - Preferred
Evening (United States of America)
Materials Distribution Center
70019720 Supply Chain Distribution Center
Share your talent with us! Our vision is simple: to transform healthcare for the benefits of the communities we serve. The transformation of healthcare requires talented individuals in every role here at Prisma Health.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.