Deposit and Payment Operations Logistics Teammate I - #99862
Date: 04/19/2022 13:30 PM
City: Wilson, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Perform warehousing and/or distribution services associated with the fulfillment and shipping of Truist products and internal/external documents, while utilizing equipment when needed. Accurately and efficiently perform functions while utilizing best practices to ensure quality control, inventory integrity, service levels are met and risk are mitigated
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Independently scan, sort, fulfill and distribute packages (i.e. express mail, US mail, interoffice, supplies, etc.), using various equipment and follow procedures to ensure efficiency, quality, accurate cost and timeliness to client.
2. Maintain required certifications necessary for job functions.
3. Perform quality checks / inspections to ensure integrity and accuracy.
4. Research unidentifiable mail and packages and implement appropriate corrective action.
5. Complete and maintain with accuracy any documentation for any required logs, dual control tasks, inventory and forms.
6. Ensure clear and effective communication with Management on topics such as inventory, meeting deadlines, reporting and escalating potential production or quality issues and recommendations on improvements.
7. Work under tight deadlines to fulfill large volume shipments with a quick turnaround while maintaining accuracy.
8. Unload/load supplies utilizing equipment.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School diploma or equivalent education and related training.
2. Ability to work in an area governed by production standards and work under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
3. Effective problem identification and resolution skills.
4. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products.
5. Ability to work in a team environment to include across shifts and departments.
6. Valid Driver's License
1. Trained in Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) standards and regulations.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.