Activities Coordinator - #99868
Date: 04/19/2022 13:30 PM
City: Mesa, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
An amazing, desert landscaped resort located adjacent to an 18-hole championship golf course, Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort offers you the perfect opportunity to enjoy the sun and magnificent views of the surrounding Sonoran Desert in Mesa, the third-largest city in Arizona. As a member of the Westgate Painted Mountain team, you will help create remarkable guest experiences at our amazing resort.
When families vacation, this is the team to bring the entertainment! Conduct daily activities such as fitness related activities, poolside games and entertainment, family arts and crafts, and much more! If you are the life of the pool party and love to initiate the fun, this position is for you!
The Activities Coordinator runs the daily operations of the Activity Center which includes;
- Handling of monies
- Logging transactions into the computer, and writing and distributing receipts.
- Daily upkeep of inventory
- Ordering supplies
- Tracking guest interactions
- Supports the Kids Club and Staff
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 15lbs
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email [email protected] with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.